Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW



I have always loved it when it would snow. An excitement rushes through me when I see that beautiful fluffy stuff falling from the sky. I get even more happy when I see that it is sticking to the ground. I become like a little girl on christmas day.The other day it began to snow, and each time I looked out the snow was getting thicker and thicker on the cars. We enjoyed a cozy day inside after church just enjoying watching it snow and build up on the ground and cars. Haddie was excited too, she kept climbing up on our couch to watch it snow. she would turn and say "oh no, snow!" She was actually really excited, she just thinks its fun to say 'no' and 'snow' together.
The next day we awoke with 8 inches of snow or more! Haddie was so excited she couldn't wait to play in the snow. So she and I got all bundled up to play outside in the snow.
Once we got out in the snow Haddie loved walking around in the snow that was past her knees. I then taught her how to make a snow angle. This made Haddie want to roll and crawl around in the snow. Mazie, our dog, liked the snow too. She jumped around and ate the snow. Haddie also liked to eat the snow. After around 30 min of playing in the snow. I was getting cold, so I knew Haddie had to be getting cold too. So I told Hadassah we needed to go in, but Haddie was refusing to go in without a fuss. So we played a little longer, until I bribed Haddie to come in with a Bubble bath. One thing Haddie loves more then snow, is a bubble bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment