Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Starting a bow buisness



I am in the process of starting to sell my bows. I started making hair bows just after haddie was born. I had bought several bows at a boutique in Joplin and got to thinking I could make these. So I began practicing how to make bows. I made several that I thought were GREAT, but looking back at them, they were not so great, but a beginning. I had to keep practicing over the year and half. Now I think I got it. Well, maybe.
I enjoy making them. It is relaxing to me to make bows. Which I think makes for a great hobbie. A hobbie I am hoping to make a few bucks off of. (or at least return my investment)
I am trying to build up an inventory so that I can take them to some local consignment stores in Canon City to see if they will sell them for me in their store. I am also going to be doing several craft shows this spring.
Paul is helping me create a web site, but until then I have a blog so others can check out the bows and prices.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in my bows, I would appreciate you passing the word along.
You can find me at www.myrtlegardenbowtique.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment