Saturday, August 28, 2010

Joining a Gym

So i briefly mention to Paul about joining a gym and how Carrie Rice (a friend of mine, and the pastor's wife) asked me to join her one day when she went.
Oops, since then Paul constantly brings it up that we should join a gym.
I should be excited that my husband want us to join a gym, but my concern is that we will join and like most everyone else, pay our monthly dues and go maybe 2 time a month.
Maybe not at first. We might go two or three times a week for the first few weeks, and then once a week soon after, quickly followed by once every other week. Paul assures me that this will not be true.
But in spite of my concerns, I do have the desire to get in shape as well as have an hour with out the kids to swim. All this makes it sounds enticing.
So we will probably be joining a gym at the beginning of this next month. Wish us luck as we make a year commitment to exercise.
In our efforts to inspire us on we are also joining a Biggest loser contest between some friends. So Paul and I have a goal of weight we want to lose and the one who gets the closest to their goal weight wins.
Let the weight begin to drop and the smaller pants begin to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment