Friday, August 6, 2010

a fun project

Things have been crazy around her. Between dr. appointments and grocery shopping, I have had somewhere to be at every day. I am tired and ready for a break, to bad I don’t see one in the near future.

One of the things I have been busy doing is making a new cover for Eden’s car seat. I have had a friend help cut out a pattern and she taught me how to sew it together. She even let me take home her sewing machine.









It has been an adventure in learning how to do this, but it has been fun. I must say I am very proud of my work.

Paul asked me if this is something I would want to do more of. I am not sure, because it was hard to find the time in order to finish it. With two little ones demanding your attention, it makes it hard. I would have to have my own space that can be blocked off in order to be able to do more projects, because Haddie get very curious and want to touch EVERYTHING.

But here is Eden’s NEW car seat. However, I still have the visor to finish, it should be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment