Saturday, September 4, 2010

God's blessing he sent me at Walmart

Yesterday I went to Walmart for very great sales on their children summer wear. Most everything was $1, $2, and $3 dollars. So, I went to go and get items for next summer. Eden was sleeping in her car seat and Haddie was in the basket of the shopping cart. I went to quickly look at the picture frames, telling Haddie several times on the way to sit down in the cart. On my way Eden wakes up and starts crying, so I pick her up and was holding her when I turned my back to the cart to look at picture frames. I suddenly heard a scream followed by server crying. I quickly turned to see Haddie had fallen out of the cart. I swiftly place eden in the basket of the cart, which causes her to start screaming. I grab Haddie and hold her to console her. At the moment I had a screaming baby in the basket and a crying little girl in my arms. I put Haddie down for just a moment to move Eden from the basket to her carrier. This didn't help any of the situation. I am standing in the aisle at walmart at a lose of what to do, (all this happened under a minute) when a lady came over and said she saw what happened and asked if she could hold the baby while I console Haddie. "Yes, please, she likes to be high on the shoulder!" I was quick to reply. We stood in the aisle talking of how she has new twin grandbabies. They are 2 months old and she is missing them. They are far away in Illionios, so she can't just go for a quick visit. She helped me put Eden into her seat and I went to the cash register. Her name was Karen, and God's blessing he sent me to take care of me. Still holding Haddie, Eden starts crying again. Sure enough Karen was there and asked to hold Eden again and if she could help me to my car.
Thank you Lord for taking care of me and the girls at Walmart!
Haddie is fine with just a small goose egg on her head. Eden is also fine, this is a normal thing for her to cry when we are out. I usually have her in a snuggli, but for some reason I chose not to put her in it. Will Never do that again! Haddie will not get to be in the basket, she will now have to stay in the seat of the cart and Eden in the snuggli at my chest!

1 comment:

  1. You have your hands full! So glad that God sends us people we need when we need them. :)

    ReplyDelete