Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hadassah is 18 mo and Eden is 3 Mo


I can't believe that Hadassah is a year and half. These 6 mo just flew by. I forget that it has been so long since her year birthday, I didn't even think she changed all that much until I looked a some pictures. Wow, she has changed. She is growing into such a beautiful little girl.She is now taking her naps in her big girl bed, and is doing so well. She may not sleep much during her naps but she stays in her bed (almost always). The last time I caught her with a toy in her bed (she had to get out of bed to get it), I walked in and she immediately held up the toy to
me and began to cry. She new she was in the wrong,
I think that is when it is the hardest to do correction. But I knew I must be consistent. I haven't caught her again. Tonight we will put her to bed for the night in her big girl bed. We transferred her last night after she fell asleep (suggested by a friend) But that didn't go over so well. She awoke frightened not realizing where she was. But we will try again tonight.
Haddie continues to talk soo well. Adding so many words to her vocabulary. Not sure when she added these, but some of the new words are "shoe", but she says it "eosh" I love it. She also says "I do," "Help," "yumm," and "here you go." Plus so many more. No matter if she can say the word or not, she still talks anyway, making up her own language.
Eden is Three months and has been more aware of her surroundings. We have got to know her even more this last month. We are starting to understand her quirky personality. She is most diffidently happy for an hour after her feeding, after that you better be home and put her in her bed, or be prepared to hold her because she will fuss. She doesn't like to eat when she is tired, so if you have been out and about she will not eat and will scream if she has not slept well. But as long as you let her sleep at least 30min-1 hr in her crib, she will be good and ready to eat, with a few fusses thrown in. She has become quit aware of her big sister and LOVES to watch her.
Haddie has been such a great big sister, she loves to put shoes on Eden and rock her when she is in her swing. She most recently loves to hold her little sister, and Eden enjoys it too.
Eden will coe when you sing to her and give you big smiles in the morning and after her last feeding. You can sometimes get a smile or two after her feedings during the day, but I can always count on my morning smile!
It is fun seeing how different my girls are. Giving us many chances to try new things as we learn to parent them.

No comments:

Post a Comment