Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Haddie, my character


Haddie makes me laugh everyday. She is constantly doing funny little things. She is my smile maker. When I am having a frustrating day, I can always count on her to do something that will make me forget, for at least a moment or two, and make me laugh. Even when I may be frustrated with her, she can still get me to laugh, even though I may have to run to the other room first.
Here Haddie has stuck her leg in a cushioned stackable toy and walked around all morning with it around her ankle. She didn't take it off until her nap time. Once she was up, she went straight to it and put it back on. I think it was because I laughed at her. If I laugh she will do that same thing over and over again. What a character!
the above picture was from today, she was watching Backyardagins while I was doing laundry. She grabbed on of her outfits and I assume she was trying to put it on, but when I looked up this is all i saw. Her outfit on her head. I could hardly stop laughing to get the camera.
This above picture is from Monday. We had bought Eden a bumbo, but Haddie was sure we got it for her. She is again watching backyardagians and sipping milk threw a straw I got on Sunday. All day she wanted nothing else but to drink out of her new straw. She had to have 8 glass of either water or milk.
A few weeks ago she was trying to get into my old Barbie car (which my mom got for me for Christmas my 16th year. She was being funny, because I wanted a VW bug in red. Isn't she sweet). Haddie is now enjoying the car. However, she doesn't get the idea that SHE doesn't fit into it. She tries to get into the car, and each time gets so frusterated because she doesn't fit. We have tried to show her that small toys can go into the car, but no matter what she still wants to be the one inside, not the toy.
There is always something new each day that she does to make me smile. I am so thankful for this little character of mine.

1 comment: