Monday, July 26, 2010

What my daughter did today.

Paul was watching cartoons with Haddie while I was feeding Eden. Haddie came to me and pointed toward her room and said "Bobo, please!" (signed Please) so Paul went and got her bear, Bobo out of her crib. A little while later while watched Elmo, she asked for her passy. These are two things she typically has for when she goes to sleep. So I asked her, "are you ready for night night?" She replied "night, night" and began walking her way to her room. She was ready for her nap. That's right, my daughter asked to take her nap... It was 10:30 this morning, just 30 min past the normal time I put her down for a nap! I am either the best mom, who has her well trained, or i just have the best daughter.... maybe a mixture of both ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just came to your blog! Way to go Haddie! I loved it when that happen and still does happen. You are a great mom and she seems to be a great daughter. You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete