Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Haddie learns to walk

Friday, I went to a residal at church and was telling a friend how stuburn Haddie was about walking. "She can walk but refuses to walk with out a hand to hold, watch, I will ask her to walk to me and she'll just shake her head." At that moment I asked Haddie to walk to me and SHE DID!! She proved me wrong! She walked to me 3 times and twice to her Daddy.
Saturday, she was even more willing to walk between paul and I or the couch and one of us.
Sunday, she took off. At Church Paul was showing someone her new skill and she started walking to him but a very long distance. He excited came to show me and she started walking to him, only to turn and walk back to me before she got to him. When we got home she walked around the room not wanting to go to anyone, but just walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment